What a week, friends! So much is happening here behind the scenes with products launching soon, babies being announced (!), shoots, team retreat prep, and I recorded the audiobook for Cultivate. Giving voice to these pages was a gift. I laughed, I cried, and at one point I broke out into song. I couldn’t help it. I am so grateful for the imperfect journey of the last two years and for His transforming grace in our lives. I can’t wait to share the printed version and the audio with you on June 27th! You can see the book film and preorder here.
Blooms from the garden that we picked for a shoot last week. I love them all so much!
A few things for your weekend and to help you make little by little progress on what matters:
1. Grow fresh faith. I loved the Cultivate Fresh Faith webinar with Shanna Noel! In leading this webinar alongside her, I learned so much! Do you need a fresh start (or a first start) with faith? Have you tried Bible journaling? Do you feel lost on how to dig into the Bible? Watch the free replay here where I share my 10 Keys to Cultivating Fresh Faith, with lots of inspiration from Shanna along the way.
2. Play in the dirt. I shared some tips for Gardening with Kids on the City Mom’s blog here.
3. Build a house next to your BFF. Okay, this is not so realistic, but fun to dream about. Have you heard of Bestie Row?
4. Make what matters happen. My friend Emily shared a great peek into the Making Things Happen experience with lots of great takeaways that will encourage you right where you are.
5. Refresh your goals. We got the new shipment of PowerSheets in stock a lot earlier than expected, which I know a lot of you are excited about! If you just got your PowerSheets, here are some great tips on what to do next. I’m excited for you!
6. Fall in love. We’ve been chatting about these 36 questions here in the office. Have you tried them? My favorite part is the idea of staring into the other person’s eyes for four minutes at the end!
7. Come visit! I live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, which is part of what’s called “The Triangle” of cities: Chapel Hill, Raleigh, and Durham. If you ever come visit, Emily posted a great Durham city guide this week. I also just love her blog in general (not just because I’ve worked alongside her for 8 years!) and read it weekly. Highly recommend.
8. Say hi. Where are you from? I’d love to get to know you more here.
9. Write the Word. We sold out of the new Write the Word collections a lot faster than expected. But, the great news is that we will have another small batch of journals in two weeks. I highly recommend reserving yours here. Our next shipment after that won’t come till late summer. We have been blown away by the response to the new collection and I’m so grateful to see so many getting directly into the Word with these new journals!
10. Grow your garden. I’m about to dig in over the next couple weeks, planting our spring and summer garden. Read my Gardening 101 series here, and join me LIVE on Facebook this coming Wednesday, April 26th, at noon EST where I’ll be sharing lots of Gardening 101 tips and answering your questions. Mark your planners–I hope to see you on Wednesday!
Till then, have a great weekend and a great start to the new week ahead, friends!
Grateful for you,