I’ve never done a gift guide before. Why? I’ve struggled with contentment and I didn’t want to add to someone else’s struggle too. So, rather than do just a gift guide and simply tell you about all the things, welcome to my first-ever Mama’s Gift Guide GIVEAWAY! I asked each of these companies if they would donate something for me to give away, and they all said YES. How amazing is that?!
Now, before you read on and envision these products in your own life, here’s a thought to make this even more fun: What if you won these for someone else? Maybe you have a mama friend who could really use some encouragement during the holidays, or a single mom in your neighborhood who has her hands full. Maybe it’s the waitress at your favorite restaurant or a new mom who is trying to figure this motherhood thing out. We are blessed to be a blessing, so consider entering this giveaway to do just that! I’m excited : )
Thank you to Laura Kashner for making this giveaway graphic for you to share!
These are all products I love and use often. I either purchased these myself or was gifted them by friends. This is not a sponsored post—these are genuine recommendations. I love these companies, and want to tell you about them… and bless a bunch of people with great products!
Photo by my amazing friend, and fellow mama, Gina Zeidler.
Here we go! The Top Ten Gifts for Moms, in no particular order:
1. I created The Life Handbook as an easy and beautiful way to collect all of your favorite stories and life advice to share with a loved one. I love gifting these to friends for birthdays, graduation, anniversaries, weddings, and for new babies! The Life Handbook contains 150 pages of prompts to tell your best stories, memories and advice. And it’s just plain beautiful. Gold foil on almost every page. Hard cover. Custom illustrations. Inspiring quotes throughout. I love writing in mine to Grace and Joshua!
2. I exclusively pumped with Grace, so nursing Joshua has been new for me. The 16 Minute Club, a breastfeeding subscription box created for nursing mamas, came to my doorstep with a collection of well-curated items—and helpful info! I got the Prenatal box that included tips on how much my baby should eat, a nursing cover, onesie, nursing cookie, and lots of surprises. The founder, Wendy, knows her stuff! Win the box of your choice.
3. I get asked about my Native Wilds bamboo Nest (nursing cover/scarf/all the things!) every single time I wear it. I have the peach one shown above and this one that Susanna, a friend of mine, gifted me. These are so soft and I love the built-in pouch so I can fold it up and stuff it in my bag on the go! Win the nest of your choice!
4. I was skeptical about the 4moms mamaRoo infant seat. It looks a little space-ship-like at first glance, doesn’t it? Well, this space ship takes Joshua to Planet Happy! If there’s one thing we use the most on this list, it’s this seat. I wish they made one for adults : ) This was a great baby gift from my brother and sister-in-law. It takes up very little space, and we often move it from room to room. If we are having dinner, it is easily movable to the dining room. If I need to cook dinner, it comes to the kitchen. The little guy loves it, and thanks to 4moms, you get the chance to win one (a $269 value)!
5. Oh, Vega! I can’t say enough about this company and this protein. Since having to cut out dairy, soy, and eggs for breastfeeding, thoughts of eating chicken 24/7 plagued me. Vega to the rescue! Y’all this stuff is good. I mix it with my oatmeal every morning, and eat it several times a day. Even Ari likes it and he doesn’t love a lot of “healthy green things.” You get to win two tubs of Protein and Greens + a Vega shaker cup. Bonus: sign up for a free Vega account to get $15, and I’ll get $15 too! Thank you in advance for making my Vega dreams come true : ) And in my dream world, we would have this salad bar and blender bike thing in our office too! This was breakfast this morning with J, G, and our dino friends…
6. I’ve tried a lot of baby carriers and, with my diastatis recti (ab separation from pregnancy), my lower back can get pretty sore after carrying around this almost-20-pound little redhead. My neighbor, Tori, let me borrow one of her Beco carriers and I instantly fell in love, and so did Joshua. Huge thanks to Beco for giving one winner a new Beco Gemini Carrier! Your little one can be worn safely from 7-35 lbs with no newborn insert and in 4 different positions – facing out on your front and facing in on your front, hip or back.
7. This cover! My Covered Goods four-in-one cover most definitely gets used in all four ways on a weekly, sometimes daily basis! I used it to nurse J at our launch party a couple weeks ago (see below) because I had to basically get undressed. Wearing non-nursing clothes can be really rough when you are out and don’t have a private spot to feed. This cover also gets used all the time as a car seat cover when we are out and he is asleep—like at church or the grocery store. It keeps germ-laden hands away and he stays cozy and warm: win win! Speaking of winning, you get to enter to win one of these beautiful covers. Also, shop today and use code laracasey5 for $5 off your order!
8. I love my Simplified Planner and my Emily Ley Baby Book! Love love love! We use our Simplified Planner in the kitchen for all of our family to-do’s and schedule. It’s just what the name implies: simple. I love how easy it is to see things at a glance. I love how colorful it is. I love my friend Emily and her heart for helping women. I love it all! And this baby book. Friends, I had so much fun putting this together for Joshua! It’s beautiful, simple, and colorful, three of my favorite qualities! Can you tell I love these two prizes? Win a pineapple Simplified Planner or a Emily Ley Baby Book! Eeeeee!!
9. The Pregnancy Prayer Journals from Val Marie Paper are a great gift for expectant mamas! All of Val’s prayer journals are so well designed for intentional prayer time. This journal is divided up into trimesters, and then months with space to prayer for your worries, baby’s developments, future, your symptoms, and dad. There is space for answered prayers and a Scripture verse and even goals. I can’t recommend these enough!
10. The Naptime Diary is a 12-week devotional for moms. Each week has a scripture, a devotional to read through, a place to count the fruit of what God’s doing in your life and write what you need, a page to write truth to remember and truth to speak, a page to cast vision and dream, and a page to talk it out with the Lord. My friend, Jess, who created this diary, is a mom of four! Use it at nap time or at the park, right before you go to bed or throughout the day when you can grab a few minutes. It’s small enough to tuck in your purse and filled with prompts that help you celebrate the little moments and get through the messy!
Bonus prize! I’m a pretty simple dresser. I am not too into fashion, but I love function! I love comfort and I dislike staring at my closet, feeling like I have no idea what to wear. So, I did a huge overhaul this year and got my closet down to less than half of it’s original contents! Sound daunting? The No Brainer Wardrobe Workshop is for you! You guys. My friend Hayley has helped countless women spend less money and find freedom in what they wear. So, the bonus prize, whether you are a mama or not, is a seat at this digital workshop!
ENTER TO WIN! Okay! That’s a lot of goodness, no? Huge thanks again to all of these amazing companies for making helpful and meaningful products — and for gifting them to a few lucky winners. Enter to win below (lots of ways to enter and I’m serious about that last one!) and please share this with friends. Let’s have some fun with this and bless a whole lot of mamas in the process.
Giveaway ends December 15th. Winners will be announced on December 17th (Ari’s birthday!) on my Instagram page. Shipping some of these items can get costly, so this is for US entrants only. Thank you for understanding! One winner per item will be selected, so there are many chances to win. If you don’t claim your prize within 48 hours, another winner will be selected, so mark your planners and stay posted! : )
UPDATED: Congrats to the winners!
Life Handbook: Demetri Eastman
16 Minute Club: Jennifer Jones
Native Wilds Nest cover: Quinn Ryan Smith
MamaRoo Seat: Sarah Alves
Vega: Shannon Smith
Beco Carrier: Tanya Mills
Covered Goods cover: Kristen Ostow
Planner or Baby Book: Katie N
VMP Prayer Journal: Mary Kate Battles
Naptime Diary: Michelle Bills
No Brainer Wardrobe: Jessica Driscoll
Ladies, please email Stephanie — orders @ laracaseyshop.com — with the mailing address and name you would like to have your prize sent to and we’ll get them in the mail!