Here we are—the first day of 2019. A new year full of possibility is stretching out in front of us!
You may be telling yourself you’re behind or you need to accomplish it all now. Let me tell you, there is nothing magical about January 1st! But do you know what IS magical? Choosing to live what matters, little by little, over time. No perfect starts or perfect progress required. If you’re looking for clarity and a starting point, dig into Part 1 of the 2019 Goals Setting Series.
You’ll often hear us say around these parts “the past has a lot to teach us,” and in that spirit I’ve gathered up a few final lessons from 2018 for you—in the form of our top ten blog posts from the past year!
Here are your favorite posts this year from the blog:
- You have blown me away as you dig into your best goals in the 2019 Goals Setting Series! Get started with Part 1
- Gardening 101: The Story of an Unlikely Gardener
- We saw that endings can be new beginnings when we let go of Southern Weddings
- 10 Tips for Starting Your 2018 Goals
- January Progress + February Goals from my PowerSheets
- Tips for Happy House Plants (I happen to have 28!)
- How to Get Unstuck with Your Goals
- The Cultivate Your Life Podcast launched
- Behind the 2019 PowerSheets launch when Instagram shut us down and Oh Happy Day boxes were delivered in 65 countries
- And last, but certainly not least: The 2019 PowerSheets Goal Planner
Here are the top posts from the Cultivate Blog, too!
- Part 1 of PowerSheets Prep Week
- Your favorite PowerSheets Hacks
- How to Crush Comparison in Six Steps
- How to Make a Vision Board you’ll love
- 46 Things to do instead of scrolling social media
- The real cost of PowerSheets
- Why we love mini goals
- How to Celebrate New Year’s with Intention
- Using PowerSheets and your day planner together
- How to Make a Tending List
And now, a look back at 2018 from all of us at Cultivate What Matters. We are so grateful for this year with you!
WHOA that’s a lot of stickers! 🙂 And THAT is the number of emails we sent to subscribers this year! I also can’t believe this team launched 20 new products. In the midst of this, I led our 54th and 55th Making Things Happen Conference (join us this spring!), developed a free homeschool planner, and launched a new podcast (still pinching myself that we ranked in the top #15 podcasts last week!). These things seemed impossibly big on January 1st, but little by little, good things grow!
2018 has been a good year. Now, don’t let that statement fool you. “Good” didn’t mean easy. It was good because God is good because He was strong when we were not. It was good because He led us in challenges.
This was the year we lived out our word for 2018—“rise.” This was also the year we let go of Southern Weddings. It was the year we experienced pruning and refining in so many ways.
And from this vantage point, we know for sure that every challenge was a gift. Pruning is what makes a tree more fruitful, after all. My wish is the same for you—fruitful change that creates a ripple effect in the way you spend your time, your money, and your life.
Happy New Year, friends! If you haven’t already, buy your 2019 PowerSheets® Intentional Goal Planner NOW. We’re seeing lives changed as women all over the world use the right tool to make things happen. Join us!
The best is yet to come,