How are you feeling about 2018, friends? Excited? Overwhelmed? Ready to dive in? To help you with all of those feelings, I have all of our best resources in one post for you today!
Here are the most-loved posts this year on the blog:
- No surprise, this year’s Goal Setting Series tops them all! Get started here with Part 1.
- Embracing Change + An Interview with Korie Robertson
- Using Our Gifts + My October PowerSheets Goals
- The Cultivate Book Cover + Film Reveal!
- 10 Lies and 10 Truths (and the first 3 chapters of Cultivate for free!)
- How to Start Writing a Book
- Gardening 101: The Story of an Unlikely Gardener
- How to Wear Your Hair Curly
- It’s not technically a blog post, but the most visited page besides the blog is my new About Page.
- And last, but certainly not least: We Gave Two Men a Box of PowerSheets
Here are the top posts from the Cultivate Blog too!
And now, a look back at 2017 from all of us at Cultivate What Matters. We are so grateful for this year with you!
WOAH that’s a LOT of stickers! 🙂 And that email number is crazy but so exciting. That’s the number of emails we sent to subscribers this year!
Happy New Year, friends! I’ll be back next with my Top 10 Tips for Getting Started on Your Goals.
The best is yet to come,