Happy Friday, friends! It’s Jess here! I’m one of the Editors and Customer Delighter for the Cultivate Team, and in lieu of Lara’s usual Little By Little post on Friday, I’m tickled pink to pop in and spend some time with each of you, because I have something very exciting to announce…
The winners from Lara’s 2017 Goal-Setting Series Giveaway! Whether you are a PowerSheets user or not, we are so grateful for the opportunity to encourage and equip you to cultivate what matters in your life 2017! Uncovering good goals isn’t about doing it all; it’s about doing what matters. Reading through your comments to hear about what matters in your lives has fired us up for 2017!
We know we’re a few days late, but we think you’ll agree that this was worth the wait! There are 29 prizes, so scroll down to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
1. 10 sets of 2017 PowerSheets – Cameron Klepac, Nheylin Ung, Allison Hemer, Vanessa Clark, Megan Bennett, Danielle, Gunnels, Kelly Kamps, Stephanie Michele Seat, Mandy Watson, Katie Hilbert
2. A Fitbit Flex – Kendall (encouraged Brooke Scheider)
3. A gift card for a massage – Tierra Hayes
4. The 2017 Floret wall calendar – Lisa Riley
5. A Fresh Start prayer journal from Val Marie Paper – Wendy Alexander
6. Farmgirl Flowers bouquet – Keri Sanborn Sheehan
7. A (monogrammed!) Cultivate clipboard – Tracy Selle
8. Watercolor set from Artist’s Loft – Michelle Brewer
9. 2017 Simplified Planner – Jessica Van Kipp
10. Mrs. Meyers cleaning products + a free house cleaning! – Kristy Gussio
11. Sweeter than Honey coloring book from Lindsay Letters – Kre Davis
12. My favorite Jonathan Adler Grapefruit Candle – Ashley Riddell Stark
13. Five copies of the Make It Happen book – Jessica Lauton, Charlotte, Balzer-Gott, April Emery, Cilzia Motterle, Stacey Kidder
14. A Write the Word journal – Paula Davis
15. A Meyer lemon tree – Meleah Spencer
One of everything from the Cultivate Shop for a lucky friend who commented on all five posts in the series – Janice Chan
Email me with your mailing address at [email protected]!
Not one of our winners? That’s okay! We’ve opened up preorders for our Six-Month Undated PowerSheets Workbooks. These are expected to ship by late May, arriving just in time for June goal-setting to set you up for the rest of the year. Lara’s Goal-Setting Series and Make It Happen book are great resources to use while you wait for your happy mail to arrive!
Hear us loud and clear for this last piece. Do we truly love our products? Yes. Do we use them every single day? Yes. But you don’t need a *thing* to start setting intentional goals. Today is the best day to start. As the Karen Lamb quote says, “A year from now you will wish you had started today!”
Now go make it happen, and have a happy weekend!