Last week, I sat in a team meeting where we went through our company PowerSheets. We talked about long-term goals and… I was stumped. I couldn’t think of any. I felt tense. I sat in bed with Ari that night and told him that I was frustrated for not being about to see or define the big picture for our company. So, he prayed over me, “God, help Lara uncover goals.” It was a simple prayer, and it broke through something in me. I realized that I’ve been feeling some fear about setting goals lately. Have you been feeling that too? The mere act of acknowledging my fears, and working through my PowerSheets to see the bigger picture, allowed me to move through them and I am so grateful! I uncovered good goals, and they’ve given all of us clarity, direction, and a whole lot of peace this week.
If you need a breakthrough too, I’ve created a FREE Top 10 Keys to Make What Matters Happen E-book that you can get by signing up here. Inside the guide, you’ll find a replay of my live Grace-Filled Goal Setting PowerSheets Webinar, my top tips for uncovering intentional goals and making little by little progress on them, and the first chapter of my book Make It Happen. Yes, it’s free, because I know what it’s like to feel stuck, and I want to equip you to make meaningful progress in your own lives.
Save the date! Our 2017 PowerSheets Workbooks will go on sale on November 1st. Here’s a sneak peek above. I can’t wait to get these in your hands!
And now for something fun – The Make It Happen Giveaway!
Are you ready for this? We’re even giving away a set of our 2017 PowerSheets! Here’s what else is included:
*Winners! Please email Jess – [email protected] with your mailing address and she will get your goodies to you! 🙂 Congrats, everyone!
1. 10 Emily Ley Academic Daily Simplified Planners in Gold Pineapple – These are sold out, but Emily has generously given us 10 planners to give to you! // Patricia Victa, Caroline Colby, Bekah Walters, Mackenzie Throne, Geales Goodwin, Bryanna Giesen, Aisha Lawrence, Melissa Sibert, Kathy Clark, Catherine G (emailed)
2. A copy of Make It Happen // Heidi Pearson
3. A set of my favorite Papermate Flair pens // Ann Thrash-Trumbo
4. A Make It Happen journal // Irma Colunga
5. A set of Desk Cards to brighten your desk // Tiara Cayetano
6. Set of three prints from the Lara Casey Shop // Emma Tufte
7. A bright red Make It Happen mug // Sara Quinnett
8. A Make It Happen lunch box // Bethany Milinar
9. An advance copy of our 2017 PowerSheets Workbook – on sale November 1st! // Sara (emailed)
10. An advance copy of our NEW Cultivate What Matters sticker book (!!) // Melanie Carney
There are lots of ways for you to enter, and we can’t wait to get some of my favorite resources in your hands!
There are 19 prizes, which means 19 chances for you to win! Your odds are good. Giveaway ends September 9th. Winners will be announced on September 12th here on the blog, so be sure to come back and check to see if you won! Shipping some of these items can get costly, so hard goods are for US entrants only. If you don’t claim your prize within 48 hours, another winner will be selected, so mark your planners and stay posted! : )